Earlier this year, Jared Polis proved again that he does not support police officers who risk their lives daily. His vote against protecting them from violent crime shows that he simply doesn’t care about these men and women.
- Jared Polis honored to serve in a Congress he didn’t serve in
- COLORADO UNHINGED: DNC Chair Tom Perez says when Democrats are in gov. mansions, “good things” happen to “good people”
- Polis voted against protecting police who are victims of violent crimes
- Jared Polis’ anti-fracking activism
- Polis withheld emergency services from an ex-employee