Aurora, CO- Sarcasm is often said to be the lowest form of wit. The folks over at Indivisible CD6 reinforced this point further with their very own Christmas carol at Mike Coffman’s office on 12/5. What took place was a confusing combination of satire, complaining, and suggestions that the money they spend on taxes would otherwise be spent on prostitutes and alcohol.
- Would you trust a Congressman that brings a dog to a gun fight?
- Angry Joe Salazar’s Keys to Political Success
- Liberals Politicize Everything: An Indivisible CD6 Christmas Carol (Tax Edition)
- WATCH: These protesters think taxation is a moral “values inventory”
- Cary Kennedy’s plan to handle budget limits