Aurora, CO- Sarcasm is often said to be the lowest form of wit. The folks over at Indivisible CD6 reinforced this point further with their very own Christmas carol at Mike Coffman’s office on 12/5. What took place was a confusing combination of satire, complaining, and suggestions that the money they spend on taxes would otherwise be spent on prostitutes and alcohol.
- Jared Polis honored to serve in a Congress he didn’t serve in
- COLORADO UNHINGED: DNC Chair Tom Perez says when Democrats are in gov. mansions, “good things” happen to “good people”
- Polis voted against protecting police who are victims of violent crimes
- Jared Polis’ anti-fracking activism
- Polis withheld emergency services from an ex-employee