Denver, CO- The #MeToo rally held on Sunday at the State Capitol was billed as having “Local and State Bipartisan Leadership”, yet CCASA’s shameless plug to end TABOR proved otherwise. It seems they can’t help but politicize EVERYTHING.
- COLORADO UNHINGED: DNC Chair Tom Perez says when Democrats are in gov. mansions, “good things” happen to “good people”
- Polis voted against protecting police who are victims of violent crimes
- Jared Polis’ anti-fracking activism
- Polis withheld emergency services from an ex-employee
- If Polis is elected, PEOPLE WILL DIE